Being charged with a crime can be a stressful, worrisome dilemma. Your reputation, freedom and life are on the line. Having experienced and prepared legal counsel is essential to protecting your rights and your future.
Unique Experience To Give Your Defense Strategy An Edge
If you've been charged with a crime in Fresno, California, you need a criminal defense lawyer who knows the Fresno County jurisdiction. The attorneys at Andritch & Aed, A Professional Corporation, located in Fresno, California, have over 30 years of combined experience to apply to defending your case.
Our team consists of attorney Brian C. Andritch who is a former prosecutor for Fresno County. After holding that position for nearly eight years, Mr. Andritch gained valuable knowledge in defense strategies for the clients he now serves. This gives you a unique perspective of having someone on your team who knows how the prosecutor will try and build the case against you.
Also on our team is attorney Michael Aed who was named to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list. Mr. Aed began his career in the public defender's office, but quickly moved up to working on felony cases and for the Major Crimes Team. Our firm can provide aggressive, experienced representation for your criminal case.
We Can Take On Any Size Case
We can handle your case no matter how big or small the charges. Don't let criminal charges ruin your life. Put our passion and experience to work for you. Call our Fresno, California, office at 559-495-9320.
Representing Any Kind Of Criminal Charges
We're experienced in representing numerous types of cases, including:
- Assault and battery or threats and using force and harming someone else
- Charges involving domestic violence due to disputes between spouses and partners
- Drug charges, including possession, sales and distribution, manufacturing and any other drug crimes
- DUI charges, first-time or repeat charges
- Defending hit-and-run charges
- Facing federal charges
- Crimes perpetrated by children/juvenile offenses
- Any kind of sex offenses, including internet crimes
- Stealing and theft charges
- Minor and major traffic violations
- Charges involving weapons
- Nonviolent white collar criminal charges
- Answers to FAQs about criminal law and defense
Get The Legal Help You Need — Call Us Now
We are available 24/7 so you can have confidence that your questions will get answered and your case will get handled in a timely manner. We answer calls and respond to messages promptly. Email us, or call us today at 559-495-9320.